Friday, November 25, 2011


The elves here at VisualDreams have been working away this week. A lot of things has gotten done for the technical update of Slam Dunk Basketball for both iOS and Android followed by just as much strong language from our coders ;)

I will give our two projects work-in-progress names now, this is getting out of hand. I will call our main project the Mega Project and our smaller project Project Z. Both sound cool and distinct, I like it.

Anyway, we cleaned up Project Z yesterday. Got it a little more tweakable so we can get the gameplay just right. I also started the art for the "main character". Today I finished up the latest world for the Mega Project and I can say this is the first time I have ever drawn a goat..

Enjoy the weekend ladies and gentlemen!

//David - Mr.Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment